Thursday, March 6, 2014

Milani Nail Lacquer Review

After a little hiatus I'm back and ready to review, so lets talk nails! Recently I've been branching out in the nail department. Not only have I been using regular polish (not gel) I've also been shunning Essie (my go to non gel)! The first stop on my new budget nail adventure was Milani Nail Lacquer in "Power Periwinkle".  Read on for the results!

Milani Nail Lacquer in Power Periwinkle
It's been brutally cold in the northeast so I was immediately drawn to this spring like shade. Milani is not a brand I've seen reviewed too often but once I got past my skepticism, into my cart it went!


  • Color - 10: The color was true to the bottle & beautifully vibrant 

  • Application - 10: This bad boy went on like butter! The formula is so smooth, not too watery or too thick. Even a nail noob can apply this flawlessly. The brush is also nice & flat but not too small which is just the way I like it! 

  • Staying Power - 10 Non gel nail color never lasts more than four days on me without chipping... if I'm lucky but Milani Nail Lacquer lasted about a week without a single chip! Once the chipping commenced I was able to squeeze about two days worth of wear before it got real raggedy looking.
    Milani Nail Lacquer in Power Periwinkle, after about a weeks wear.

    All and all it was a pleasure to wear this fab spring color and I can't wait to try some more shades from Milani. Have you tried this brand? Did you love it? Did you hate it? Let me know in the comments below!  
xo Kara Rose 

No comments:

Post a Comment