Tuesday, May 20, 2014

5 Must Have Swimsuit Trends of 2014!

Beach weather is almost here! I'm not going to lie... swimsuit season provokes a wee bit of dread for me but to tame the "beach body" anxiety I always turn my sights on shopping! Here are my fave swimsuit looks right now.

The High Waisted Two Piece
Why I love it: Flattering to all body types, you will never be a don't in this classic yet fashion forward look!

Get the look here!

Chevron
Why I love it: While classic, chevron still feels fresh on swimwear. Warning, this fabulously on trend look can be difficult to pull off so take extra care to pick up a suit with a flattering cut.

Get the look here!

A Bathing Beauty One Piece
Why I love it: Once again our ancestors got it right. This suit is universally flattering and comes in so many cute colors and prints. Bonus points if you also get the two piece version! 

Snap it up right here!

Straps & Graphic Prints
Why I love it: Both of these trends are so fun and fresh! You might not see them around next year but consider these the fashion equivalent of a summer romance.

Get the look here!

Mix & Match
Why I love it: Mix and match suits can be classic or fun and will be in your summer wardrobe till they come apart. Be bold and choose a neon top with a classic black bottom! Be simple and match a solid color... do whatever you want!

Get the look here!

Now lets get shopping! See you at the beach.

XoXo Kara Rose




1 comment:

  1. I love the high waisted two piece, I'm definitely going to get one for summer X

    Istylethereforeiiwear

    ReplyDelete