Friday, May 23, 2014

5 YouTube Videos You Need To Watch Now!

If loving YouTube is wrong I don't want to be right. If you need to kill time today, or maybe procrastinate a cheeky little bit, this post is for you!

  • Ed Sheeran just released his music video for Sing... I know, I know I'm a dork but just watch this video & then see who's judging! Spoiler alert* it features a puppet Ed. 

  • If you aren't familiar with the YouTube channel Jack's Gap then today is your lucky day! Jack is a hottie (with a TWIN) but beyond that he creates videos with really interesting content. Watch Jack, his brother Fin & friends complete a rickshaw run across India to raise money for The Teenage Cancer Trust.  A hottie with a hear of gold... I'm melting! 

  • This next gem, presented by Buzzfeed, is called "Can You Watch This Without Giggling?" my answer is no... can you? 
  • I'm super late to the game with this one but Sia's video for Chandelier is off the hook. I've been a fan of Maddie (the featured dancer) since Dance Moms debuted but DAMN this video is powerful!  
  • Last but not least is the latest addition to Jimmy Kimmel's "Celebrities Read Mean Tweets" series. Sit back and enjoy the lolz in the 7th installment of this fan favorite! 

I hope you all got as much joy out of these videos as I did (and still do)! Happy friday!!
Xo Kara Rose


No comments:

Post a Comment