Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Summer Hats I Want Now!

With my move to California getting closer & the temperatures around the country getting hotter I found myself thinking the time has come to start talking about the summer hat. It only takes one good sunburn on the old part to make you want to invest in these five bad boys & it doesn't hurt that they are so damn cute! 


  • The two tone weave & the leather cord make this floppy hat from Anthropologie fresh & bohemian. 

Two-Note Floppy Hat from Anthropologie.
Two-Note Floppy Hat from Anthropologie.
I hope you all enjoyed this little post & stay burn free this summer! To purchase any of these looks click the links I've added throughout. 

xo Kara Rose 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely post!
    I've just followed you on bloglovin, would love if you could check out my blog and return the favour!
    Love, xxxx

    stylelikehers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you doll! Your blog is lovely. I went ahead & gave you a follow!

      xo

      Delete