Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Monday Update... on Tuesday

One thousand apologies to all my sassy peeps. Things have been a bit busy for me but now I'm back and ready to recap the week!

Fashion
Lets kick it off with GRAMMY FASION! I haven't always been the biggest fan of Tay-Tay however, there is no denying her place as the best dressed at the 2014 Grammy Awards. She was absolutely stunning from her hair, to her makeup, to her jewelry to that dress. Well done Taylor *claps*
Taylor Swift in Gucci 
Now lets talk about Ciara. This awards season seems to be filled with pregnant women who look better than me...sometimes the best thing to do is sit back, admire and move on. 

Ciara in Pucci
Moving on, Rita Ora can do no wrong in my book & last Sunday was no exception. 
Rita Ora in Lanvin
That hair, that makeup, that beautiful lime dress! She's absolutely gorgeous. I wanna know where I can sign up to be her? Honorable mentions go to Christine Teigen, Anna FarisKelly Osbourne & Giuliana Rancic.

Entertainment
Every year I try really hard to see as many Oscar nominated movies as I can. This week I chose "August Osage County" I'm really sorry to say it but it wasn't one of my favs. The acting was excellent, especially Julia Roberts, but it was three long & depressing hours filled with people I didn't even want to spend fifteen minutes with! Literally every character was a despicable person that I just didn't want to root for. Of course, this is only my opinion & I'm in no way a qualified film critic but if I'm to be honest this is my least favorite of all the nominated movies (I have seen) this year.

Wellness 
Last Tuesday my cousin texted me, she started doing a beginner Pilates workout regimen found online. I've been wanting to get into better shape so naturally when she told me to do it with her I agreed... fast forward to next week & I'm so sore that I can barely move! I'm sure it will be worth it in the end but for now I'm hurting!! Are you interested in joining us? I know it sounds crazy but if you are heres the link! Pop Pilates for beginners workout calendar

That's all I have for this week's "Monday Update". Keep on the lookout for my next YouTube video that will go live this week! Be well my lovelies, & have a fab week! 

xo Kara Rose




No comments:

Post a Comment