Sunday, January 19, 2014

Monday Update!

Hello Sassy Peeps! I've decided to try out some weekly features. The first one I'm unleashing is "Monday Update!". Every Monday I will touch base with a little post to let you all know what stood out for me over the last week. Sound fun & interesting? I thought so!

Did we all watch the SAG Awards? If you didn't watch them you didn't miss much.  Very few moments from the ceremony stuck out, but there were some lovely fashion moments.  Here are my highlights.

Michelle Dockery in J Mendel 

Jennifer Lawrence in Dior 

Lupita Nyong'o in Gucci 

Emilia Clarke in Calvin Klein 

Onto another topic... I saw Her this week and I have to say it was fantastic! It's such a beautiful commentary on connection, disconnection, sorrow, beauty and the evolution of life and love within us all. I'm not a film critic so I will leave my commentary there, but I encourage you all to see it! Really, GO SEE IT! 
Other than that I've been a busy beaver, filming and editing a "Beauty Favorites" video that will be up some time this week so look out for that! I'm so excited to share it with you lovely people! 
Sneak peek at My Beauty Favorites.


I hope you all had a great week! 

xo Kara Rose














1 comment:

  1. Thank you! I really liked your blog as well & I followed you on Bloglovin!

    XO

    ReplyDelete