Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Nails of the moment

If you are anywhere in the New York area chances are you've been snowed in.  To pass the time, I took to my polish and gave myself a good old fashion manicure (with a twist)! Take a peep and get the look for yourself. Happy painting!

The look
The products 

Step One
Apply one coat of your favorite base coat. I used Sephora by O.P.I 3 in 1 (which is no longer made). I'm actually not the biggest fan of this bottom/top coat but it's what I had laying around... desperate times call for desperate measures!  

Step Two
Apply two coats of Nails Inc. nail polish in Baker Street. Nails Inc. is pricy at $9.50 a pop however, the quality is amazing and the colors are to die for.

Baker Street 

Step Three
Add one generous coat of Nails Inc. Feathers Effect Nail Polish.

Feathers Effect 

Step Four
Finish off with one coat of your favorite top coat & enjoy your fabulous mani!

The big finish! 

2 comments:

  1. Hey, just to let you know I've nominated you for the Liebster Award!
    Come take a look at my blog post:
    http://xbeautymagic.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/the-liebster-award.html

    Lizzie // xBeautyMagic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is so sweet! I'm really excited to get the post up!!

      Delete