Wednesday, January 22, 2014

The Liebster Award!



Hello Beauties! The Liebster Award has finally landed on my blog! I've been oh so kindly nominated by the lovely Lizzie, author of xBeautyMagic, so go check her out. Her blog is fab & so is she! Many thanks to you darling!

The rules
1. Link the blog that nominated you for the award 
2. Choose 11 bloggers to nominate who have less than 200 followers
3. Answer the 11 questions given to you
4. Let the people you have nominated know you've done so
5. You can't nominate the person who nominated you
6. Create 11 questions for the people you nominate to answer
7. You must follow the blog that nominated you 

Here are the questions Lizzie asked me

1. What was the first makeup item you wore daily?
Lip Smackers by Bonnie Bell! I don't even think they make those anymore but being a 90's child I loved them! For those of you who aren't familiar with Lip Smackers, They were very oddly flavored lip balms in tacky colors. As a bonus they usually came strung on a lanyard! 

2. Do you have any siblings?
Yes! One sister, two brothers and me. I'm the youngest. Does that explain a lot?

3. What is your favorite movie(s)? 
This is so hard. Cabaret (starring Liza Minelli) has always been a favorite of mine. It's got awesome music, beautiful style and heavy subject matter. What more could you want? Dazed and Confused is also stellar as well as I <3 Huckabees. Oh gosh, there are soooo many more but I'll stop now! These were my lighter selections however, I do enjoy many others with more thought provoking material. 

4. What is your favorite fashion trend at the moment?
High waisted jeans. I only wear high waisted jeans.

5. If you could only buy one item of makeup for the rest of your life, what would it be?
LIPSTICK! Hands down. I. CAN'T. LIVE. WITHOUT. LIPSTICK.

6. One clothing item you couldn't live without?
High waisted jeans!

7. What is your favorite season and why?
Fall. The weather is beautiful and the fashion is so versatile. You can wear anything in the fall and not be too hot or too cold.

8. What place would you love to visit?
London or India. I couldn't pick just one!  

9. Is there anything beauty related that you wish you could do but you can't?
I've always wanted silvery, over toned hair BUT I've dyed my hair so many colors & have finally achieved a good shade of blonde! My poor hair just can't stand anymore damage.

10. Who is your celebrity crush?
Harry Styles or Jack Harries (does he count as a celeb?). I know what you're thinking! Yes, I'm a chicken hawk. 

11. What is your favorite clothing store?
Top choices are Urban Outfitters, Topshop and ASOS.



Here's who I nominated!


Here's my questions
1. If you could have one persons wardrobe in it's entirety, whose would it be?
2.  Who is your favorite Beatle?
3.  What's your favorite lipstick?
4. What's your go to outfit?
5. How many colors (if any) have you dyed your hair and what were they?
6. Who is your favorite YouTuber?
7. Instagram or Twitter? 
8. What's your favorite nail color? 
9. Who are your top style inspirations at the moment? 
10. What's your go to shampoo and conditioner?
11. If there was no chance of failure what career would you choose? 


Best wishes to all you fabulous ladies!
xo Kara Rose 

2 comments:

  1. Great post! Glad I nominated you!! Love getting to know more about my fellow bloggers :)

    Lizzie // xBeautyMagic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done gorgeous :) asos is one of my favourite brands too :)

    Rebecca Coco

    ReplyDelete